Ingerop provides support in the development of your building projects with a tailor-made offer, resolutely focused on resource optimization and energy performance.
Whether you need a targeted expert analysis or an overall, cross-functional view, our role is to deliver strategic advice, cutting-edge technical expertise or appropriate project management.
Full range of services and unique agility
Thanks to our network of dedicated brands and subsidiaries, Ingerop combines the assets of an integrated engineering group able to act as a one-stop shop for all types of projects, with the agility of human-scale consulting firms, responsive and with cutting-edge expertise.
In addition to our long-standing skills base in traditional engineering disciplines, in recent years we have developed specific expertise to reduce the carbon footprint of our projects and support our clients in digitization.
Whether you are a private or public player, our international network enables us to adapt our configuration to meet your challenges in France and beyond.
Types of services
• Assistance and Consultancy
- Assistance and Consultancy
- Assistance to Project Sponsor, operation management
- Technical audit, diagnosis
- Strategic consulting, due diligence procedures
- Certification support
- Project economics
- Safety and security consulting
• Assistance to Project Sponsor, operation management
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Plumbing, sprinkler systems
- Medical fluids, water treatment
- Concrete, wood and metal structures
- High voltage power
- Low voltage power
- Coordination of fire safety systems
- Maintenance and operation engineering
Project Coordination and Management
- Coordination of design engineering
- Construction Supervision
- Scheduling, Supervision & Coordination (SSC)
- BIM management
- Interface Coordination
For over 10 years, we have supported our partners and clients thanks to our energy and environmental performance management unit, dedicated to addressing these issues and to Smart Building.
Our clients are expressing a need to control the actual energy consumption of their buildings, and are demanding guaranties of performance from prime contractors and Design & Build consortiums.
Our experts have all the necessary resources to play a proactive and assertive role in Guaranteed Energy Performance thanks to:
- Energy modeling with uncertainty calculations, determination of energy commitment and adjustment model;
- Drafting of measuring plans and verification by skilled engineers;
- Commissioning process guaranteeing construction as designed and calculated by skilled engineers;
- Smart, connected buildings that save energy resources and optimize user comfort.
Hospital projects are also characterized by an extremely controlled approach to optimizing the surface areas and volumes to be built.
In concrete terms, this translates into ultra-high density of utilities networks in distribution ducts, and into spatial coordination requirements that are more restrictive than in other types of projects.
Pre-project/project coordination planning is essential, and has boosted the development of 3D modeling and coordination tools.
Our goal is to design adaptable buildings, with fundamental characteristics that are compatible with changes in use and equipment. The locations of utilities rooms and connections with the main networks are designed with this purpose in mind.
Today’s technological challenges relate to the development of digital technologies and the management of various flows (data, people, materials). To this end, we equip the facilities with high-performance, secure Voice/Data/Image infrastructure.
Environmental requirements, integration into a circular economy, and optimized control of energy and operating costs, long marginalized in hospital programs, have also become essential.
Ingerop is deeply committed to the decarbonization of buildings, in both renovation and new construction projects. One of our preferred drivers is to cooperate with architects to work on the materiality of projects. We have developed dedicated expertise around the topics of circular economy, and wood and geo-sourced construction, in particular for:
- Consulting on the reuse of materials in the design and construction phases;
- Building reversibility design (structural, technical and envelope reversibility);
- Design and sizing of timber structures, facades and frames;
- Consulting on incorporating biosourced and geosourced materials (insulation, cladding, mud bricks structures, adobe, etc.);
- Carbon assessment to evaluate construction choices;
- Material and energy recovery from construction waste.
This ambitious restoration program required a broad range of diversified skills around the Chief Architect of Historic Monuments, in order to grasp all the technical and organizational challenges of the project.
In addition to our general engineering expertise for the technical packages, Ingerop leveraged the skills of Arcora for the glass roofs and façades, GLI for the site safety equipment, Cicad for worksite management and coordination, Geos for geotechnics and X-Change for the re-use process.
Last but not least, the Ingerop team dedicated to digital mock-ups coordinated the BIM approach implemented in this project, an achievement recognized by the Gold BIM Award 2022.
Our certifications, approvals and accreditations
Example of Projects