Types of service
As part of the road tunnel Safety measures, in accordance with Circular 2000-63, DIRIF has entrusted INGEROP for design and work supervision for the safety of the Champigny sur Marne cut-and-cover tunnel. This mission follows the definition of the improvement programme and elements of the Safety Dossier in 2003-2004.
- Urban tunnel with 2 unidirectional tubes of 750 m and 780 m, with 4 lanes and high traffic, on the A4 motorway
- Works with maintenance of the operation
- Co-activity with 4 other transverse construction management on the site (supervision overhaul, DAI video and physical closures, self-evacuation, radio, etc.)
Civil engineering works:
- Emergency exits and new safety and fire niches creation
- Facilities for disabled people
- N2 or N3 fire protection of structures and networks
- Redevelopment of technical rooms and ventilation plants
- Resumption of High Voltage (HTA) distribution (new HTA link between substations), refurbishment of technical premises with modification of HTA switchboards and securing of Low Voltage.
- Renovation of the ventilation system (longitudinal system with accelerators in the south and semi-crosswise in the north)
- Complete overhaul of the lighting installations in the 2 tubes and installation of beaconing studs
- Redesign of the fire network
SIRIUS network routing
Complete overhaul of the Centralised Control Management (CTM), interfacing with the general overhaul programme for the supervision of the 22 Ile-de-France tunnels