Arcora was founded in 1976 from the desire to create a design structure with close ties to architectural studies, able to offer innovative and specific solutions. Dealing with structural engineering and building envelopes (metal or wood structure, facade, glass, glass structure, textile structure), in France and abroad, it is distinguished by its ability to translate the technical terms of the most demanding architectural concepts.
Arcora is part of the Building & Facilities Department of Ingerop.
Both in France and internationally, Arcora performs the following tasks:
- Preliminary study, diagnosis, feasibility study, technical audit, technical expertise;
- Project management: design studies, technical studies and monitoring of implementation;
- Technical assistance to Project Managers (technical AMO);
- Execution of a study for glass, and textile facade businesses.
Arcora is positioned as an engineering company in the metal structure, facade, glass roof and complex structures. Its intervention is complementary to those of other players in project management engineering, whether generalists or specialists, alongside the architects and sometimes on behalf of.
- Complex geometry;
- Metallic structure;
- Energy performance of the building covers;
- Maintenance of building covers;
- Diagnosis of facades and structures.
For ten years, the spirit of innovation, dear to Arcora, is mainly associated with the energy performance of building envelopes. It aims to find the best compromise between insulation, light and energy transmission to minimise consumption. At the same time, the development of 3D modeling tools and the use of digital models allows them to move towards works of complex geometric shapes and to master constructability, consistency and cost. So many accomplishments have emerged in many areas of intervention.