Geos Consulting Engineers, founded in 1976, is an engineering advice specialist in geotechnical, civil engineering, water and environment, a subsidiary of Ingerop.
Geos brings together sixty professionals and experts in four locations: Paris, Archamps Haute-Savoie, Geneva and Lausanne in Switzerland.
Services at all stages of a project:
- Geotechnical tasks G1 and G2,
- Feasibility and preliminary studies,
- Hazard studies of dams and dikes,
- Diagnostics - audits - Risk studies
- Master plans,
- Project management, full or partial work (AVP, PRO, ACT, DET, ...)
- Assistance for project management,
- Implementation studies - geotechnical Mission G3
- Monitoring work and VISA - Geotechnical Mission G4
- Expertise - Geotechnical Mission G5
Geos has developed its activity along two main axes:
- Engineering works and civil engineering works, building and in the field of environment;
- The development of specialised software in the field of geotechnical engineering.
- Geotechnical expertise
- Risk Management
- Modeling and complex calculations
- Development of computer codes
Geos’s experience and know-how of geotechnical and soil studies allow it to intervene on a variety of projects, and of course on motorway and rail works, on underground structures, on large earthworks, on urban projects of new construction or rehabilitation of old structures, or maritime projects.
Geos also has strong skills in hydraulics and dam projects and has designed and directed the construction of a number of hydraulic and hydroelectric projects, dams and dikes, lake and river, the renaturation of rivers and creation ecological zones.
Geos is approved by the Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy and is a body involved in the safety of hydraulic structures under Decree 2007-1735. language:EN-US'>Project management, full or partial work (AVP, PRO, ACT, DET, ...)